Hi All,

I am using OMAP4 based platform running ICS on it.

I am trying All direction UI rotation with Auto-rotate settings ON.
On my board, Accelerometer is working & set.

When I rotate the board, UI rotates along 90,270 & 0 degrees.
*I want it to rotate along 180 degree too..(UPSIDE DOWN)*

If configure the source for TABLET, the configuration change is enabling
PRODUCT_CHARACTERISTICS := tablet in device.mk file .
With this, it rotates all directions. How?

Only for Phone build it is not rotating.
I tried configuring the config_allowAllRotations to true in config.xml.
Till, I have no luck in rotating the UI in 180 degree.

Any further inputs?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ramya.