Hi Guys.

I have working sd card which boots Android successfully.

now i want to know, if because of any cause may android get rebooted.

i want to know how many times it is rebooted.

i think if you put

echo rebooted >> /system/reboottest.

in any .rc file.

it will append rebooted to /system/reboottest.

by counting number of lines of rebooted ,we can say how many times it is
rebooted.

but this win is not working.
so my question is
in which .rc file we can put this one?
whic .rc file will mount the file system?
is there any other way to count how many number of times android rebooted?

kindly  help me

Thanks
Punith