i am using A10-Evb board

Now i have prepared successfully working sd card which boots

Android.  i am getting Android home screen also.

My question is  once i written an simple user level application program and
compiled

for ARM platform.and copied in to sd card.

but once i get execute it is saying "no such files or directory"

but the application code is getting executed in debian rootfs.

can you say for android where we need to copy application code.

Thanks
Punith