Hi There

My Current .repo directory for Cyanogenmod is 28G but 4G of that is device
directories and a 15GB is kernel sources. I'd say you probably look at
around
8-10GB.

There are tricks you can use to further reduce this number like using
repo's --current-branch switch and also editing the manifest to remove
unwanted / non critical projects such as the prebuilt toolchains
for example, I don't need a load of Mach-O binaries if I'm building on
Linux and vice-versa.

Thanks