Hi all,
Asking this question i may sound an idiot but I have a big doubt regarding
the android software update. Whenever a new version of andorid is updated
on any device it creates its own system.img, boot.img, recover.img,
ramdisk.img,
and the older .imgs are replaced with the newer one.
So my 1st doubt is-
1) is it possible that a software update can update only system.img without
updating boot.img?? or updating boot.img without updating system.img??
2) if answer of my 1st question is "yes" then, is it possible that after
having an update in system.img my device does not reboot?? OR is it
mandatory for a device to reboot after having a update in system.img????
Thanks in advance!! :)