Hi
   I am trying to load tvp5150 video decoder in Android Linux kernel
2.6.35.7 on x210ii developer kit(waveshare.com). i loaded the drivers and
enabled from menuconfig but the v4l2 interface does not initialize the
drivers for tvp5150 at all.when i launch the camera application from
user-space all the v4l2 functions are run but the core functions of tp5150
are skipped. The tvp5150.c is placed in driver/media/video/.
Can someone help me how to load the drivers properly in v4l2 i am stuck for
5 days now at this same issue.