Dear Glenn,
    I understand that fast mixer dynamic policy is still under development,
and we will still use static policy at current stage.
    My question is how will you deal with the scenario I mentioned during
dynamic policy development (in the future)? To reduce latency, we will use
small buffers for primary output, but if fast mixer is disabled since
there's no fast tracks, then the cycle time variance can not be guaranteed
and under-run may happen. Do you have any plan or method to resolve this
issue? Thanks.