That doesn't really make any sense.  Android provides the backup APIs for
apps to keep their data backed up to a user's account, which means the same
user needs to be logged in before and after the wipe.  Otherwise, there is
no such thing for AOSP, and you would need to role your own.  (Actually
technically there is nothing at all to do with Google in AOSP, even the
back-end of the backup system that talks with Google's servers is part of
Google's proprietary apps, not in AOSP.)

On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 5:17 AM, Manu <vmrao...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i want to store the app data in google cloud using gmail account After
> factory data reset(settings->backup & reset) and restore the data ...which
> files i need to change in android source(4.2.2)..i am new to android device
> porting..please provide solution..thanks in advance

Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hack...@android.com

answer them.