Hi AMR,

gps.goldfish.so is gps HAL for emulator. The qemud on Android emulates
talks to the gps HAL and emulates the gps locations. So, when you try to
emulate gps, you are sending command qemud and qemud is forwarding the
information to gps HAL.
The error you are observing is coming from Android framework gps provider
service which has some more features as well like agps support. So that
framework service is not able to find the file and showing the error.

I hope this information helps you.

Regards,
Pratik