Hi Glenn,

Thanks for the reply. I have couple of more questions.

In my understanding, there is build in support for switching from HW codec
to SW codec for different use cases like

1. If the effects are turned ON but the effects are not offloaded.
2. If the device switches to a device not supported by the offloaded codec
output.

Thanks
Uday