Hi,

Not specifically code "porting" question but more question of managing
local changes to AOSP repo for specific hardware platforms.

We are porting AOSP to our custom hardware and we need to maintain our
changes in our local repository. Our baseline code comes from
code-aurora project for Qualcomm chips. Unfortunately our changes are
hardware specific and folks maintaining code-aurora will see no value
in allowing us to push those changes upstream.

Is there a good document that describes, recommends workflow for
cloning the AOSP  repo,  local commit  & push so changes can be shared
across a team of engineers?

Or if you follow some kind of process in your team environment for
maintaining local changes to AOSP tree please send it my way, would
much appreciate it.

-Subodh