Hi Team,

I have issues in Android Encryption while porting Jellybean4.1.1_r6.

First i have bring the UI side.Then started the Encryption from UI side. In
adb logcat shows encryption in progress as well as getprop shows in
progress with percentage.after reached *100%.* device is rebooted. Its
check for crypto *completed* and getprop state show *encrypted*.

After that device trying to decrypt the encryped /data partition and ask
password .

I have typed correct password and its shows failed mount tmp mount point

Error temp mounting decrypted block device

Please look into Logs for more info

Adb Logcat
---------
 V/CryptKeeper( 1632): Encryption progress: 100
D/CryptKeeper(  299): Validating encryption state.
D/VoldCmdListener(  101): cryptfs cryptocomplete

D/CryptKeeper(  483): Attempting to send command to decrypt
D/VoldCmdListener(  101): cryptfs checkpw {}
E/Cryptfs (  101): return value /fstab.omap4blazeboard
E/Cryptfs (  101): return value /fstab.omap4blazeboard
D/Cryptfs (  101): crypt_ftr->fs_size = 120717312
E/Cryptfs (  101): /data/tmp_mnt
E/Cryptfs (  101):  crypto_blkdev/dev/block/dm-0
E/Cryptfs (  101): Data mount point /data
E/Cryptfs (  101): tmp mount point /data/tmp_mnt
E/Cryptfs (  101): Real Blkdev
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/userdata
E/Cryptfs (  101): return value /fstab.omap4blazeboard
E/Cryptfs (  101): Error temp mounting decrypted block device
E/Cryptfs (  101): ERROR REPORT Invalid argument
E/Cryptfs (  101): return value /fstab.omap4blazeboard

..

fstab.device name
------------------
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/system
/system             ext4
ro                                                    wait
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/cache
/cache              ext4
noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered                     wait,check
/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/userdata
/data               ext4
noatime,nosuid,nodev,barrier=1,data=ordered,noauto_da_alloc
wait,check,encryptable=/dev/block/platform/omap/omap_hsmmc.1/by-name/userdata

init..rc
--------
  mount_all /fstab.omap4blazeboard
  setprop ro.crypto.fuse_sdcard true

Please let me know where i am going wrong.

Thank in advance
Suresh