Hi,

We are developing a new device running Android 4.2.2 and we would like to
enable Bluetooth HID. We would like users to be able to use a bluetooth
keyboard/mouse/headset/etc. with our new device.

I have updated profile_supported_hid to be true in
/packages/apps/Bluetooth/res/values/config.xml.
I can see the bluetooth hid service is running in logcat but when I check
the bluetooth device information (using Bluetooth Explorer) the hid profile
is not shown as being supported.

What else needs to be done to enable Bluetooth HID in the Android 4.2.2
platform?

Thanks in advance.