Hi,

Was able to figure out how the add_audio_effect is called. Was not loading
the correct audio_effects.conf because of which the logs I had added were
not showing up.

Now I have another problem. remove_audio_effects is not getting called.

AudioPolicyService::releaseInput->AudioPolicyManagerBase::releaseInput->mpClientInterface->closeInput->AudioFlinger::closeInput->closeInput_nonvirtual->AudioFlinger::RecordThread::clearInput(This

will set mInput to NULL)
Then
AudioPolicyService::releaseInput->setPreProcessorEnabled

Now when with either AudioFlinger::EffectModule::stop_l
or AudioFlinger::EffectModule::~EffectModule() is called audio_stream_t
*stream = thread->stream(); returns NULL as mInput is already set to NULL
earlier and therefore remove_audio_effect doesn't get called.

Is that a bug or I am looking at it wrong.

Thanks