Hallo,
I'm currently trying to get the whole disk encryption in android to work on
my Nitrogen6x developemnt board.
I can now start encryption inplace with the UI or over vdc. I also added
some logging in cryptfs.c right before and after the write in the
unix_write() function. After some spamming in the logs the messaging stops
with the Logmessage that gets written before the write() call. So the
write() function never returns after it worked perfectly for a few thousand
times. At that point the encryption progess is set to 5-13% and df gives me
    /data                  128.0M    28.3M    99.7M   4096
After a few Testruns I can say that it always stops when 28.3MB are used on
the tempfs.

Notes:
The data partition is ext4 formatted and has lots of space for the footer
(>2MB)

Anyone ever encountered theese Problems? Is it more likely to be a problem
with cryptfs or dm-crypt?