Hello all,

I'm currently running an Android build on the beagleboard-xM, and now need to
migrate this build to our custom board. This board uses the AM3715 (TI ARM
Sitara) SoC, the xM uses the DM3715, but it's basically the same. I expect the
main differences are likely to be at board level, rather than SoC... (crosses
fingers)

So, what should my first steps be? My guess is I need to set up a "board config
(file?)" of some kind, and "make config" the kernel accordingly?

I'm reading books and websites and plan to attend a course on this soon, but
would appreciate a nudge in the right direction!

Regards,
Richard.