On Sunday, February 23, 2014 5:49:18 PM UTC+5:30, Satish Aradhya wrote:

> Hi, all,
>
>  I have ported kitkat to our new hardware.
>      But still im seeing Jelly Bean  home screen and icon tiles also looks
> JB layout.
>
>       by ADB shell, if we query of android version it gives 4.4.2
>

>      What should I do? Do I missed any other while porting..

KitKat introduced Launcher3. I have not personally tried this app as the
device I use does not have OpenGLES 2.0 support yet.
I am guessing the changes you expect are in this launcher. Have you
included this new Launcher in your build?

Also note that the AOSP build will not appear exactly like a Nexus as the
proprietary stuff is not included.

-Vishveshwar