Hello,

   I have checked in android jelly bean 4.3 source code into my server with
below command,

    svn import -m "commit message here" /source_code_path/jb4.3/
URL_LINK/JB4.3/ --no-ignores

 before commit I checked that source code is compiling or not . It was
working fine. After compiling the source code and I checked out to local
machine and kept it for compilation using make -j4 command.

  It is giving below error

   build/core/base_rules.mk:130: *** libcore:
MODULE.TARGET.ETC.target-cacert-74c26bd0.0.svn-base already defined by
libcore.  Stop.

 If I commented out in above file line number 130, it is started build and
it is created boot.img and other binaries but not system.img. I got below
error before it complete the build.

Target ram disk: out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/ramdisk.img
Target boot image: out/target/product/sabresd_6dq/boot.img