Hi,

Thank you for the link, it's helpful.
After that ,i  want to export some functions from bluez to android in order
to implement an API that makes android 4.0.3 support Bluetooth Low Energy.
I take a look to the /bluez/android/hardware and i found a lot of functions
that seem  be usable.
Have any idea about that or documentation that can help me ?

Thanks :)