Hi,

    I am porting android to our TV Box product.
    When app request a portrait screen, the original Android behavior is
rotate the screen, but our output is fixed position, the user can not use
the device in this case.
    We change it to app use the center of the screen and leave the both
side black, just like mirrorring iPhone to Apple TV.

    I study this topic for quite some time but still don't know where to
start. Any hint?