Hi Folks

Here's is the init rc, fstab and storage_list that I am successfully using
with an external sd card
https://github.com/trevd/android_device_archos_a80sboard/blob/master/init.storage.rc

.
https://github.com/trevd/android_device_archos_a80sboard/blob/master/fstab.archosa80sboard
https://github.com/trevd/android_device_archos_a80sboard/blob/master/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/xml/storage_list.xml

Although my configuration files currently mount the root as r/w , I'm
fairly certain it works when mount r/o , although I will have to double
check that :)

trevd