You might have better luck posting in the Freescale i.mx6 community. In
particular, take a look at https://community.freescale.com/thread/31992 .
It might just be a problem with your bootargs or it could be something more
with a service failing, a partition not getting mounted, or a critical file
missing.

Michael Robbeloth