My device does not have a phone radio, but for some reason Android still
thinks it does.  The phone appears and all the options for tethering and
data usage are there.  But this device only has WiFi.   So how do I disable
the phone radio in Android?  Do I have to set a system property? or a build
property?  I am using Qualcomm's MSM8074 processor, and their default build
for the MSM8974.