Hi Petr,

1. You should use $(BUILD_PACKAGE) to include your apps in system image
with appropriate signature.
2. You can update your system apps either with GooglePlay or FOTA
mechanism, (But as you specified your app should only be available for your
device, wither you should find out if Google play provides you such options
to distinguish your devce or you can use FOTA for updating any of your ROM
content i.e. system app or native binaries or anything)

Have a look at how FOTA works here:
http://blogs.impetus.com/mobility/android/FOTA%20mechanism%20in%20android%20.do
http://shriduttkothari.blogspot.in/2013/08/fota-in-android-mechanism.html

Surely instead of Google Play, FOTA suits your requirement.

Thanks,
Shridutt kothari
Impetus Infotech India Ltd.
shriduttkoth...@gmail.com