Hi Shridutt,

I am developing *camera HAL for android KiKat* and the link you mentioned
in the above mail was for gingerbread.
and i planned to develop *camera HAL V1.0*, interfaces for camera HAL V1.0
is defined in below header file
hardware/libhardware/include/hardware/camera.h
<http://androidxref.com/4.2.2_r1/xref/hardware/libhardware/include/hardware/camera.h>

(camera2.h is for HAL V2.0)

I understand the error codes defined in the "camera_ifc.h" is for the "msm7k
<http://androidxref.com/2.3.6/xref/hardware/msm7k/>" hardware which is
vendor provided or vendor specific file, that may not be same as AOSP
provided error codes.

I wanted to know the error codes defined by AOSP for the camera HAL API's
as mentioned in my initial post.

Sorry for not providing above details initially

Thanks & Regards
Ganesh