I have created a package in frameworks/base which is having my service
class and registered it in the *Context/ContextImpl* classes but while
building the image I am getting an error which says

frameworks/base/core/java/android/app/ContextImpl.java:453: cannot find
> symbol
> symbol: class MyServiceManager
>                     return new MyServiceManager(service);

                               ^

How can I resolve the dependency of my new class lying at 'frameworks/base'
inside 'frameworks/base/core/java/android/app/ContextImpl'.

I was trying to follow the same process as how it's done for AOSP location
project.

PS: I'm building up on android-4.2.2_r1.2b version.