Hi,

I'm not sure if subject explains enough.

What I want to achieve after boot animation completes and before default
launcher or launcher selector starts:

Show activity or dialog similar to Launcher selector (or default app
selector). This will have two options:
1. continue running Android
2. reboot into Linux

So basically, after boot animation ends I want to show something to user
that will provide him options above. If reboot to Linux is selected I will
write uboot variable to boot up linux and reboot device, otherwise I will
continue where boot process stopped.

I see it as very basic thing to do, but would like to hear from you guys
where and how to properly implement it in framework?

Btw, I'm not using classic AOSP tree, it's modified by SoC manufacturer
AMLogic but it's based on KitKat 4.4.2_r1.

Regards,
Stanislav Vlasic