Hello All,
I'm tring to get my RIL up and working with android on BBB.

I'm using Telit HE910. This modem when connected creates 6 tty:

root@beagleboneblack:/ # ls /dev/ttyA*

/dev/ttyACM0

/dev/ttyACM1

/dev/ttyACM2

/dev/ttyACM3

/dev/ttyACM4

/dev/ttyACM5

/dev/ttyACM6

ACM0 and ACM3 are used for RIL. In my init.rc i set:

  #Telit HE910

    chown radio system /system/bin/chat

    chown radio system /system/etc/options

    chown radio system /system/etc/ppp/ip-up-ppp0

    chown radio system /system/etc/ppp/ip-down-ppp0

    chmod 0770 /system/etc/chat

    chmod 0770 /system/etc/options

    chmod 0770 /system/etc/ppp/ip-up-ppp0

    chmod 0770 /system/etc/ppp/ip-down-ppp0

    chown radio system /dev/ttyACM0

    chown radio system /dev/ttyACM3

    chmod 0770 /system/etc/hsdpa_connect

    chmod 0770 /system/etc/hsdpa_disconnect

    chown radio system /system/etc/hsdpa_connect

    chown radio system /system/etc/hsdpa_disconnect

All files are in place i made a double check. Ril start... but after AT
handshake i receive an error.. here is the trace:

root@ubuntu:~/aosp/hardware/ril/reference-ril# adb logcat -b radio

I/RIL     (   68): Opening tty device /dev/ttyACM0

E/RILC    (   68): RIL_register: RIL version 9

D/RIL     (   68): setRadioState(0)

D/AT      (   68): AT> ATE0Q0V1

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

I/RIL-SERIAL(   68): Found GSM Modem

D/AT      (   68): AT> ATE0

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> ATE0Q0V1

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

E/RIL-SERIAL(   68): TELIT:ril-serial.c sending CFUN=4

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT+CFUN=4

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT&W

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT&P

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> ATS0=0

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT+CMEE=1

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT+CREG=2

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT+CGREG=2

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT+CMUT=0

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT#QSS=2

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT+WIND=32

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/AT      (   68): AT> AT+CFUN?

D/AT      (   68): AT< +CFUN: 4

D/AT      (   68): AT< OK

D/RIL     (   68): setRadioState(0)

D/TelephonyManager(   72): No /proc/cmdline exception=java.io.
FileNotFoundException: /proc/cmdline: open failed: EACCES (Permission denied
)

D/TelephonyManager(   72): /proc/cmdline=

Someone can give me a little hint with it? I've tried a lot of ways but
nothing help. Maybe I have to change other files .. more.. than ones marked
by telit for them custom RIL.

Ciao

Gianmaria

Inserisci qui il codice...