Hello everybody,

I have an issue and I want to switch functions between BUILT-IN and
PRESENTATION displays.
This change need to be done from android system. Changing functions from
kernel boot parameters is not solution for me.
I am using Android 4.2.2

Use case is next:
I have two displays, first is LCD with much lower resolution and second is
HDMI. User application uses hdmi for Presentation view.
Problem is generally in overscan because android oversvan low resolution to
higher, and the image is not good.
When I switch monitors form kernel argument android works overscan from
high to low resolution and image is good. But presentation view in this
case is on LCD.
Now I want to use HDMI as presentation window, but to keep them as primary
display in order to get good resolution overscan.

Thanks in advance