Hi all,

My custom board is sleeping with both power button event and screen timeout
suspend. However, after suspend, LCD is not sleeping but changing RED,
GREEN, BLUE and WHITE colors. When I press the power button again it wakes
up. I have no clue about it.

Could you please help me on this problem?

Regards
-- Sodkhuu