reposting....
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Raul Piper <raulpbloo...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 6, 2015 at 10:00 PM
Subject: Re: [android-porting] Steps for begginer (Porting Tutorial)
To: bria...@gmail.com

So if I wanted to build for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7, which has
the Exynos 5433 CPU I could use the 'kernel/exynos' option listed in the
table?
>> Correct
Thus I can build the vanilla AOSP and put it on the tablet?
>> Yes .But be sure it can brick your tab as well.No warranty/Guarantee
applied for this.

 How would I get things like the drivers for the video card, camera and
other hardware in the build?
>>you should look for the sources for the Tab first on :
http://opensource.samsung.com/reception.do

I believe  cyanogenmod has a build, but I want to learn how to do it myself
so I can play around with the AOSP, make changes and put it on the tablet.
>>No idea about cyanogenmod  for Samsung Tablet.Sorry for this.

If not how would I go about doing this with the Samsung tablet i have
referenced?  Buying a Nexus 9 is out of the questions right now.
>>Why Nexus 9 is out of of the Question.Samsung you know not that much open
.Isnt it?
Thanks for any help!