Hi,
Maybe, it was defined in PRODUCT_PACKAGES variable in somewhere.
Just try to find it out:
find ./build/ ./device/ -type f -name '*.mk' | xargs grep -nH
'PRODUCT_PACKAGES' | cut -d':' -f1 | sort -u | xargs grep -nHi 'Email'
or maybe you also need to check the ./vendor/ folder if it is existed.
And, don't forget to do make clean.

Best Regards,
Goldie Lin.

Jinliang Sun於 2015年9月12日星期六 UTC+8上午1時37分23秒寫道: