Hello,

I have built x86_64 emulator from Google latest source code and as well
compiled goldfish kernel(3.10-m-dev) to generate
"./arch/x86_64/boot/bzImage"

How to enable audio_offload?, want to enable
"AUDIO_OUTPUT_FLAG_COMPRESS_OFFLOAD" flag in audio_policy.conf, however I
could not find this file in /system/etc/
Assume somehow If we enable audio_offload on emulator build then I want to
know how to collect compressed audio data at kernel level(may be at
compress_offload.c file ).

Build instructions:
Step1:Got the latest source code from
http://source.android.com/source/downloading.html
Built the emulator using below configuration on latest Android source code

PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=5.1.51
TARGET_PRODUCT=aosp_x86_64
TARGET_BUILD_VARIANT=eng
TARGET_BUILD_TYPE=release
TARGET_BUILD_APPS=
TARGET_ARCH=x86_64
TARGET_ARCH_VARIANT=x86_64
TARGET_CPU_VARIANT=
TARGET_2ND_ARCH=x86
TARGET_2ND_ARCH_VARIANT=x86
TARGET_2ND_CPU_VARIANT=
HOST_ARCH=x86_64
HOST_OS=linux
HOST_OS_EXTRA=Linux-3.13.0-63-generic-x86_64-with-Ubuntu-14.04-trusty
HOST_CROSS_OS=windows
HOST_BUILD_TYPE=release
BUILD_ID=AOSP
OUT_DIR=out
ran below command
$make -j8

Step2:Got kernel code using  below command
git clone https://android.googlesource.com/kernel/goldfish.git
ran below cmds
$ make x86_64_emu_defconfig
$ make -j8

Note:If we successfully be able to write compressed data to a file at
kernel level, this will allow us to achieve in simulating audio DSP on
emulator build.

Thanks,
NY