Hi group,

I tried to add a service to kitkat according to this link
https://github.com/nayobix/add-new-hardware-hal-android-5-lollipop
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fnayobix%2Fadd-new-hardware-hal-android-5-lollipop&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNHY7esYNqyb6_vYO0LKQoZ6w0h1Fw>
.

I created MCLedService.java, IMCLedService.aidl, MCLedManager.java and
changes the Android.mk and other files according to the link. As a result,
I can see the service running by command "service list" from device console.

I want to create an app to work with this new service so I built the sdk
and changed the sdk setting in android studio. But this modification
doesn't work.The MCLedManager can not be imported to the application. It
looks like the new service interface is not in sdk at all. Does anybody
know how to correctly expose the added service interface to application via
SDK? Can sdk add-on be used for this purpose?

Regards,
Bruce