Hi,

I don't have an Ethernet UI, but I have internet working on Ethernet.

Check if you have ethernet defined in "networkAttributes"
and "radioAttributes" in frameworks config file.
device/<vendor>/<product>/overlay/frameworks/base/core/res/res/values/config.xml

Also make sure you have dhpcpcd_eth0 service defined in your init.rc.