Hello Android-porting,

   I'm new here, first, let me say hi to you guys out there.

   I have a question here.
   We have a hardware board, on which there are two audio codec wm8962.
   In order to record or playback on these two audio codec with different
data(say different music, different recording data source) at the same
time, what could I do?

   Ok, let me list all that in my mind.

   1st, these two codec have already worked in linux console with tinyplay
-D 0:0 and tinyplay -D 1:0

   2. with 1st step done, what's left are, to change HAL, native framework,
audio-related service, application framework, for apk development.
   for example, for audio record, create new files named
secondMediaRecorder.cpp, secondAudioFlinger.cpp etc, to support the second
audio codec wm8962.

   Is that right? enough?
  If so, how about the details, please help me.
  If not, what is the correct way? Could you give me some guidance please?

  Any help will be appreciated.
  Thank you in advance.