Hi Vijay,

Have you checked proper binaries are present for sgx module to load

[    4.823579] init: cannot find '/vendor/bin/pvrsrvinit', disabling
'pvrsrvinit'
[    4.865977] init: cannot find '/system/bin/sgx/rc.pvr', disabling 'pvr'

--

satish

On Sat, Sep 9, 2017 at 11:48 AM, Viraj Mistry <virajmistry...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am porting Android M (AOSP 6.0) on TI sitara EVM having SGX530 graphics.
>

> I have successfully build and load image on EVM and i got console
> working.( able to login in console)
>

> But Display is not working.
>
> I have loaded all EGL library ( libEGL_POWERVR_SGX530_125.so
> libGLESv1_CM_POWERVR_SGX530_125.so libGLESv2_POWERVR_SGX530_125.so) and
> it's related .so files.
>
> Also i am using default hwcomposer and Gralloc that comes with AOSP source
> code.
>

> But i am facing below error.
>

> " libEGL : eglInitialize(0x1) failed (EGL_BAD_ALLOC)"
>
> "SurfaceFlinger: no suitable EGLConfig found, trying a simpler query
> SurfaceFlinger: no suitable EGLConfig found, giving up
> F libc : Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -6 in tid 245 (surfaceflinger)"
>

> Please refer attached log for more information.
>

> Kindly tell me why i am getting this error ? Is it related to Hwcomposer?
>

> Please help me in this matter.
>

> *Regards,*
>
> *Viraj Mistry*

Regards,