Hello,
I'm trying to build a custom SDK for a customized device, so, before adding
any new jar to the SDK,  the first thing I've done is to build SDK from
scratch (usin make sdk)

But I've noticed that the sdk.atree file is installing files  in a location
that is different from the official Google SDK:

For example my location is
myCustomSDK/build-tools/android-8.0.0

but Android studio is expecting something like
myCustomSDK/build-tools/26.0.2

In development/build/sdk.atree I see

bin/aapt                                strip
build-tools/${PLATFORM_NAME}/aapt

PLATFORM_NAME is defined like "android-PLATFORM_VERSION", so shouldn't the
sdk.atree be modified to something like

bin/aapt                                strip
build-tools/${PLATFORM_VERSION}/aapt

BR,
Alessio