The company I work for is looking to port all of the services and libraries
that are still 32 bit to 64 bit.
The ones that are 32 bit that I'm aware of are
- audioserver, and other camera, media and drm related libraries and
services
- bluetooth services and executables (bluedroid)

I'm looking for some general advice for this project and if anyone has
specific knowledge of why this has not been done yet
or possible things that would make the difficult.
Thanks in advance