In general, the Android build dependencies are fairly complex
and difficult to document accurately because they change frequently.
You might be able to get the information you want by taking an existing
working
build with full source code, and analyzing the internal generated files
that describe
the dependencies. Then you could reverse-engineer the dependencies from
that working build
and look for only the ones needed for bionic and then re-download just
those modules.
However, even if that approach worked, you would need to have full sources
to begin with. :-(
There may be other approaches that don't require full source, but I'm not
familiar with them.