Hi Jijo,

As per my knowledge, you can't change the system.img size manually. it is
auto generated from the build system. if you include more
apps/photos/videos etc in your build, the system image size will change
accordingly.

You can change the system image partition size. the steps for it will
differ from the chip(processor) you are using. you can ask chip vendor or
there will be documents for the same.