Hi Gianmaria,
You need a HAL sensor implement to let Android system know that there is
sensor in kernel.
You can refer to this HAL sensor implement
http://androidxref.com/9.0.0_r3/xref/hardware/invensense/65xx/

Thanks,
Vu Tran

Vào Th 2, 2 thg 12, 2019 vào lúc 21:54 Gianmaria Iaculo <
gianmari...@nventa.it> đã viết: