Yeah, that works for each application but I was referring to the platform
build itself not offering a portrait orientation as an option, similar to
what it does when running on HDMI displays.

I was given a solution that works but sadly, the running app is given a
simulated portrait view within the landscape orientation which doesn't
reset back to full landscape when that app exists but I have added this to
my main app so that takes care of the issue and doesn't give me a rotate 90
deg portait view/ Not ideal but it works.