Not likely as Android apps tend to work with phones which don't have the
need for I2C or UART comms etc.

I wrote a couple of JNI libraries to handle GPIO, I2C and UART, you can
find it here. This can be added to your project.

http://www.axoninstruments.biz/download/gpioserial.zip

This is just the library for I2C and UART. This is very basic code for the
I2C (I omitted the required exception handling)

Open the I2C device

            fileHandle = i2c.open("/dev/i2c-0");

Read I2C

        i2c.read(fileHandle, slaveAddr, buf, 3);

Write I2C

i2c.write(fileHandle, slaveAddr, 0, buf, 1);

Close the device

i2c.close(fileHandle);

Buf is an int array. slaveAddr is the 7 bit address of the device you want
to talk to.

Serial Port is pretty much similar. I used this with a Modbus library. You
only need to allocate the file handle to the streams for this to work.
Search for modbus4j by Serotonin. This works great with Android.

I hope this helps?