Hi, I have a prebuild APK  which I've added in my AOSP system by adding its
name on the PRODUCT_PACKAGES variable. I can successfully see my app under
"/system/priv-app" folder and I've added all its permissions in the
"privapp-permissions-platform.xml" file.  Now I was thinking that all the
permissions (microphone access, location and external storage writing) were
already granted, but I still have to grant them manually from Android
settings. What can I do to fix this? Thank you.