Hi,

I am trying to enable Treble in my source code.
As per my understanding we have to use Generic System Image (GSI) to work
with framework only update. But I am using latest mesa source downloaded
from free desktop and removed original mesa which we get with AOSP source.
So one thing I am clear updated mesa should go into vendor images.

1) Do we need to add vndk support in mesa dependent libraries ?
2) Can we use both mesa means system modules will use mesa which comes with
GSI image and vendor modules will use updated mesa from free desktop ?

Thanks & Regards,
Akshay