I am trying to use PRODUCT_COPY_FILES in a vendor mk file output to
system/xbin/su with a new su but I get an error that this copy already
exists.

I've searched the mk files and cannot find where the exisitng copy is
located.

This is the full error out during the build.

FAILED:
build/make/core/Makefile:28: error: overriding commands for target
`out/target/product/t4/system/xbin/su', previously defined at
build/make/core/base_rules.mk:480

Anyone know in which mk file the existing su copy is located?