From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 27, 2003 7:37 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Andromda-user] Re-generation of unmodified model classes

Is there any intelligent way for Andromda to NOT re-generate files for unmodified classes in the model? If not, Is this at last  a ongoing work in version 3.x?
I'm playing with Andromda 2.x and I'm very happy with him, but that is a limiting problem on doing it for production as model grows over.

[]'s