My 2 cents...

I think I have already experienced such errors. The problem is that if your
webservice methods return Objects, you know what those Objects really are, but
AndroMDA has no way to know it so in the generated WSDL, the type the the
return message is xsl:Any and WSDL2Java doesn't know how to map this with
anything.

To solve that issue I just replaced my Object return types with an XML
marshalling as Strings, but I'm sure there is a more surgical solution.
--
Sébastien Arbogast