Diego Bendlin wrote:
Hello guys,

I've been researching about hibernate and fount out it is capable of
handling database schemas when incluiding the needed tags to the
hibernate mapping file.

Using AndroMDA-3.0 and MD9.5 with the profile I coudn't find any
tagget value or similar to specify that some entity should be
persisted in a given database schema, so is it posiible to do this
with andromda?

How?

Thanks a lot!

hi Diego,

we actually prefer using the AndroMDA forum instead of these mailing lists, it's easier for other people to find answers to their questions that way

could you be so kind to post your question there ? I will answer your question asap

thanks!

-- Wouter

http://forum.andromda.org/